|Revolutionary Fire Campaign replays
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||pdanoe [ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Revolutionary Fire Campaign replays|
This campaign really is challenging ! I found myself googling solutions several times, only to find that there are none. Well, now there are.
- round 1: The campaign kicks off with an impossible puzzle. I was greatly outnumbered, and desperately thought for a solution. Well, I dont know how I finally got through it, only thing I can say is that it happened.
- round 2: Guess this is the easiest of the rounds in this campaign. Plain mass murder, so to say.
- round 3: again a puzzling round where I had to think carefully. The trick was the surprising use of a land transport to quickly take enemy capital, and hold it.
|Author:||pdanoe [ Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Revolutionary Fire Campaign replays|
The challenges continue in round 4 and 5
- round 4: a little tactical puzzle. My trick was to not transfer the bombers immediately, but take one guard tower out first. Also, I had to be careful not to let the AI squeeze me away from the city of from my targets. I did lot let my units have an easy walk here, for sure.
- round 5: this round was simply evil. The 2-front battle in the north was impossible, and I only managed to produce a solution by planning very strict, and deploying several tricks at the same time. It was important to take the enemy airplanes out before they could reach the northern capital, and to this goal I used the water transport - land tranport battle combination, one that is deadly against unguarded capitals with bombers. At the same time I had to hold the capital for enough time that the bombers could not get there before time. And at the same time I had a battle also elsewhere, though that one was a bit easier to figure out. Man this level was evil.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group