Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Maybe subscribing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:49 pm 
Conscript

Hi all. I have been loosely following Massive Assault for awhile, and have recently taken a closer look at Massive Assault Network. I've downloaded the trial and am trying to play some games online with it.

Although there doesn't seem to be a very active community for this game, I really enjoy it, and am thinking about subscribing for abit, but I've got some questions first.

1) What methods of payment are there? I don't have a credit card, and if thats the only method of subscribing it looks like I won't be able to. However I do have a debit card. Will I be able to use Switch or Solo?

2) To start with, I will only subscribe for 1 month, but do not wish to have it re-occuring. How could I stop this? Is it possible for me to start a 1 month subscription, and as soon as the first month has been payed for, could I cancel the subscription, and would be subscribed until the end of that month that I payed for?

Thanks for any help...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:03 am 
Sea Wolf

1. I believe the developers are willing to make special arrangements if required, but you would need to speak to them about that. I suspect they'll be along after the weekend to answer this.

2. Just cancel your subscriptions before the end of the month. There isn't a company in existence that doesn't automatically renew your subscription :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:32 pm 
If your debit card works as a credit card (has a Mastercard or Visa logo on it, and you can use it at stores without entering a pin) then it will work for online payment fine.