|Is there something wrong?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||joojamoi [ Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:59 am ]|
|Post subject:||Is there something wrong?|
There is something what happened me today:
- I have just finished one of my games and it was counted for losses (my balance was over 100%) and it isn't shown in the finished games.
- Some games isn't shown in my games list (for example a game number 7776. It was shown in the list yesterday but now it's gone)
|Author:||MrBill [ Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:37 pm ]|
(1) Are you sure it was THAT game which counted for a loss? Sometimes when you finish a turn, it queries the servers and receives a game result which it displays. Did you actually see the "Defeat" screen while in that game?
(2) Do you play on multiple PCs? I had the same problem when playing at work and home. If so, make sure you "repair" your profile every time you log in.
Hope that helps!
|Author:||joojamoi [ Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:20 pm ]|
(1) I haven't seen any defeat screen in any situation. And i have finished one other game just before it (< 1 minute before) and it was immediately counted for victories so I'm quite sure that second game was counted for loss.
(2) It really helps and I was playing on another computer! Thank you.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group