Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Camera Angles
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:30 pm 
Conscript

I thought I saw this previously on the forums but have not been able to find it. So I am bringing it up again. I have read some people want to skip the animation of the enemies turn. Maybe a solution would be to make the action more interesting.

How about changing the camera angle temporarily so the viewer can watch the action from different angles? I would pay closer attention if while I am watching the animation, the camera drops right behind a unit at ground level just to witness a crushing missle bombardment and then return to the previous view. That would be cool! Or have the camera ride on top of a transport while it is cruizing over rough terrain. Basically what I am saying is that you can create so much drama by watching the action from different angles and making the commander feel like a part of the action. Now who wouldn't want to watch that!

Also, I noticed on the website there are screenshots with multiple units firing at once. How can I watch this version.

I agree with most that watching one unit move or fire at a time from a far removed position above the clouds a little on the dull side. So how about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:16 pm 
Sea Wolf

i think it would be cool to have the camera zoon in to a unit being shot upon.
that would make watching the anitmation allot more interesting.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]