Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Two quick suggestions/wishes
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:33 am 
Levy

First, I'd like to mention how much I enjoy this game- I have just recently begun playing online games with people, but even against the computer I have alot of fun.

So, with that in mind, I want to offer two quick wishes that I (and many others, as I have seen from posts) have. The first wish- of course, is more world maps. Now, I am not sure what kind of method you use for creating these maps, but it seems quite similar to Myth 2 (1999 Bungie inc), which basically just used a photoshop mesh with raised/lowered elevations and some terrain. If this is so, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that this game will have a much greater lifespan if you just put the #1 priority at getting out some more of your excellent world maps for people to use.

The other wish is that you consider allowing players to make their own world maps. If you were to do this, it would allow the community to sustain itself without you even having to make many more maps- I am sure there would be countless enthusiasts that would be happy to fill some spots

Hopefully these haven't been said too many times- I just thought I'd throw out my initial ideas.

Thanks for the excellent game

Vyse