Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Kudos - great game
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:17 am 
Conscript

a) The animations annoy me because they slow the game down. if you give an apc a move order while it is loading it should in my opinion skip the rest of the animation and just move (etc)

b) My aol was often losing connection with MAN... with domination, it seems to be losing connection even more so.

c) i find it laggy... as if i was actually playing online. this was not a problem i had with Man, unless i was actually losing connection with aol at the time.

Those are the negatives. if the niggles were sorted out, it would of course be better than MAN.

Oh one more thing; the sound levels seem to be very lowpared to the voices (yes i have changed the options around for that) and also, i cannot seem to get the damned camera to stay still for the replays nomatter which box i unclick. right now i have all the camera boxes unclicked but it still pans around while showing the opponents moves, and ends up at an angle depending on teh last move. Also, when it is gurillas turn, the camera doesnt automatically focus on the country, which is annoying.

I have the version downloaded from teh australian gamers site, linked from this forum.

And... howe some of you are playing on more maps than the demo map? i tried to buy it but it isnt even released yet. can i play those maps pretty please?

commander

Post subject: Re: Kudos - great game
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:46 pm 
Supreme Marshal

dairyman-vch wrote:
And... howe some of you are playing on more maps than the demo map? i tried to buy it but it isnt even released yet. can i play those maps pretty please?

This game (MAN2) is released some months ago. Discussion about other games is offtopic here.
You can download demo-version from the official site:
http://massiveassaultnetwork.com/man2/index.php
Additional maps are available here:
http://massiveassaultnetwork.com/man2/maps.php
but you can't play on the all maps except V6 Demo until you purchase subscription.