Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Future Domination Network
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:56 am 
Conscript

I just bought Domination, and it comes with "4 free months" of play.
Is this only good for the current Massive Assault Network, or can I hold onto it, then when the Domination Network goes online, I can activate it and get 4 free months of that? I would prefer domination network over MA network. It does seem odd that I would only get free play for an older game. It would be like buying an EQ2 box, and inside there's a free account for EQ1...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:18 pm 
P.L. Marshal

1)this 4 months activation code is for free playing online in МА-Domination (not the upcoming MA- domination-NetWars but current МА-domination you bought)
so primary way of using this activation code is making new account in MA-domination and playing for 4 months.You do not need to wait the release of any new version of MA to play MA-domination online - just log in and play.
2)the option to use this activation code to prolong old MAN subscription was offfered to those old-school MAN players who wanted to play Domination using their old MAN high-ranked profiles so they not start from scratch.If you dont have MAN account you dont need this option.But if you have you can add 4 months to MAN account and play both MA-Domination and MAN from same active account.
3)ithe upcoming МА-domination-NetWars will require from you to make completely new account there (since there will be completely another ranking system and there will be difference between rating and normal games).You will NOT be able to use activation code from domination to play MA-domination-network.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:57 pm 
Conscript

I see. Thanks for the clarification.