Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Domination code on restored MAN profile?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:44 pm 
Tough Nut

Ok so with the career mode broken and campaign mode beaten I was all set to play some MP, and since I can't convince my friends to buy this game (too buggy), I figured I'd do some net play again. So i tried to enter in my usual alias and it informed me it was taken. Some grumbling occured readthrough of the forums here revealed that it is because MAN and Domination apparently use the same profiles. OK no prob, so I restore profile and go to play. Unfortunately, its insisting I'm in trial mode (and actually throws the word TRIAL in big letters in the corner of any Single Player games I play too). I can't find an option to enter my little activation key to un-trial me... Is there something obvious I'm missing? I know I asked this question earlier but that was like a week ago, so maybe it got missed? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:29 am 
Sea Wolf

Try to register a new account in MAPR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:39 pm 
Tough Nut

Well I was hoping to avoid that, because they had said something about updating man into domination style rules and units, and I don't feel like paying 2 monthly fees for the same game, and once I enter this key, I have a feeling I'd have to pay some fee to get another, so I'm kind of hoping for some official word on whether its possible before I consign my 40$ of domination online time to a new (and probably to be discarded when MAN updates) alias.