Massive Assault Official Forum
   
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Want to buy, but confused
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:25 pm 
Offline
Levy

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Posts: 2
Karma: 0

Location: New Britain, CT
Ok - I'm confused. I downloaded the demo, and I like it, and was considering buying the full game.
Then I started to read about all the complaints about the game being too hard.
Now, I see the game has been patched, but does the patch give the difficulty levels throughout the whole game, or for just 3 additional scenerios that they stuck in there.
I don't want to pay for a game that I can only play three scenerios in, and then give up because the rest of the game is too hard.
Can anybody clear this up for me?

Thank You,
Tony


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Want to buy, but confused
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:13 pm 
Offline
Supreme Marshal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:40 pm
Posts: 1980
Karma: 6

Location: Moscow, Russia
tonynewbury wrote:
Ok - I'm confused. I downloaded the demo, and I like it, and was considering buying the full game.
Then I started to read about all the complaints about the game being too hard.
Now, I see the game has been patched, but does the patch give the difficulty levels throughout the whole game, or for just 3 additional scenerios that they stuck in there.
I don't want to pay for a game that I can only play three scenerios in, and then give up because the rest of the game is too hard.
Can anybody clear this up for me?

Thank You,
Tony


Sorry, but I didn't understand which one of games did you mean (MA, MAN, Domination, MAN2)?

_________________
Massive Assault Clan "Tiger's Galactic Empire"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:29 pm 
Offline
Levy

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Posts: 2
Karma: 0

Location: New Britain, CT
I meant "Massive Assault"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:47 pm 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
Massive Assault is not difficult....It is the most superb wargame available, and if you can't handle full-blown graphics, just option them down...
What is truly supreme about MAN , old version as well as new#2, is playing with people around the world....which is what you need to find the range and caliber of gamers.
I've gamed for decades and finding opponent(s) has been nigh impossible in a town of 350,000....
One question for Tiger: How many subscription options are available now?....Still 3 as well as a fourth="lifetime"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:02 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:10 am
Posts: 307
Karma: 0

Location: Wargaming.net
Rextrent wrote:
Massive Assault is not difficult....It is the most superb wargame available, and if you can't handle full-blown graphics, just option them down...
What is truly supreme about MAN , old version as well as new#2, is playing with people around the world....which is what you need to find the range and caliber of gamers.
I've gamed for decades and finding opponent(s) has been nigh impossible in a town of 350,000....
One question for Tiger: How many subscription options are available now?....Still 3 as well as a fourth="lifetime"?

If you mean MAN, then yes, 3 subscriptions options are still available, they are: monthly service, 3 months and 6 months packages. And we also offer a lifetime subscription for MAN2 players.
But please keep in mind that you have less than 6 months to play and finish games in MAN1, then it will be fully replaced by MAN2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:16 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
Will there be more than one option for MAN2?....
I will go lifetime, but I am positive that most new players will want the opportunity to "check it out" with a smaller investment. This is merely a suggestion for the health and wellbeing of MAN2... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:49 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:10 am
Posts: 307
Karma: 0

Location: Wargaming.net
Rextrent wrote:
Will there be more than one option for MAN2?....
I will go lifetime, but I am positive that most new players will want the opportunity to "check it out" with a smaller investment. This is merely a suggestion for the health and wellbeing of MAN2... :wink:

There are no more options so far....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y