Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Want to buy, but confused
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:25 pm 
Levy

Ok - I'm confused. I downloaded the demo, and I like it, and was considering buying the full game.
Then I started to read about all the complaints about the game being too hard.
Now, I see the game has been patched, but does the patch give the difficulty levels throughout the whole game, or for just 3 additional scenerios that they stuck in there.
I don't want to pay for a game that I can only play three scenerios in, and then give up because the rest of the game is too hard.
Can anybody clear this up for me?

Thank You,
Tony

Post subject: Re: Want to buy, but confused
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:13 pm 
Supreme Marshal

tonynewbury wrote:
Ok - I'm confused. I downloaded the demo, and I like it, and was considering buying the full game.
Then I started to read about all the complaints about the game being too hard.
Now, I see the game has been patched, but does the patch give the difficulty levels throughout the whole game, or for just 3 additional scenerios that they stuck in there.
I don't want to pay for a game that I can only play three scenerios in, and then give up because the rest of the game is too hard.
Can anybody clear this up for me?

Thank You,
Tony

Sorry, but I didn't understand which one of games did you mean (MA, MAN, Domination, MAN2)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:29 pm 
Levy

I meant "Massive Assault"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:47 pm 
Sea Wolf

Massive Assault is not difficult....It is the most superb wargame available, and if you can't handle full-blown graphics, just option them down...
What is truly supreme about MAN , old version as well as new#2, is playing with people around the world....which is what you need to find the range and caliber of gamers.
I've gamed for decades and finding opponent(s) has been nigh impossible in a town of 350,000....
One question for Tiger: How many subscription options are available now?....Still 3 as well as a fourth="lifetime"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:02 am 
Sea Wolf

Rextrent wrote:
Massive Assault is not difficult....It is the most superb wargame available, and if you can't handle full-blown graphics, just option them down...
What is truly supreme about MAN , old version as well as new#2, is playing with people around the world....which is what you need to find the range and caliber of gamers.
I've gamed for decades and finding opponent(s) has been nigh impossible in a town of 350,000....
One question for Tiger: How many subscription options are available now?....Still 3 as well as a fourth="lifetime"?

If you mean MAN, then yes, 3 subscriptions options are still available, they are: monthly service, 3 months and 6 months packages. And we also offer a lifetime subscription for MAN2 players.
But please keep in mind that you have less than 6 months to play and finish games in MAN1, then it will be fully replaced by MAN2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:16 am 
Sea Wolf

Will there be more than one option for MAN2?....
I will go lifetime, but I am positive that most new players will want the opportunity to "check it out" with a smaller investment. This is merely a suggestion for the health and wellbeing of MAN2... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:49 am 
Sea Wolf

Rextrent wrote:
Will there be more than one option for MAN2?....
I will go lifetime, but I am positive that most new players will want the opportunity to "check it out" with a smaller investment. This is merely a suggestion for the health and wellbeing of MAN2... :wink:

There are no more options so far....