Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Stuck on Free Nations mission 7
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:19 am 
Levy

I think it's mission 7, the one where the enemy deploys pontoon bridges and you have to capture a capitol to take control of their Death Turrets. The tip says to deploy my ground troops that are on the transport you start with, and then destroy the ship. Then I am to destroy the nearest bridge and on the next turn put my ground transport or my Amphibian out in Cromwell to quickly capture the capitol. The problem is, no matter what I do, the Death Turrets target my transport and my Amphibian. Nothing I do and no unit I put in their firing range matters. They always target the only units I have that can possibly win this scenario for me. Any tips you have would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:06 am 
Veteran

Go to the "Stuck in Free Nations Campaign" thread in the Tips and Tricks directory and download mission SOAN FINAL replay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:00 am 
Levy

I'm actually stuck on this mission too. I went to the thread mentioned & although the posts are there, there is no link to download the replay by Neoff. I note that the author edited the post, perhaps removed the link. Would someone be kind enough to post the link if they have it? Or an alternate replay successfully completing the mission? Or offer some advice on how to get past the death turrets without killing at least one?
Thanks.