Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Peak Usage
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 am 
Sea Wolf

is it just me or has amount of gamers died down?

There are times that there are only a few players on-line (probably because when I am awake everyone is asleep as I am in Australia).

Just wondering how many active games there are at the moment and what the peak amout of active games has been (for a month?) over the life of the game. - probably around tournament time.

By the way - when is the next tournament?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:40 am 
Veteran

Hi ravermeister,

Unfortunately we've got not too many people from Australia, as the main target market of the game is the USA and Russia, so the main marketing efforts were directed just on these 2 countries. Anyway, people around the whole world continue to buy the game.

Right at this moment, the total number of active games counts 45185. Definitely that’s the peak number at this time, as the number of players increases every day.

I guess, that the best way for you is to post as much challenges as possible. During the time of your sleep these challenges will be accepted by many players of MAN 2 universe.

As for the tournament – we’ll announce the next tournament very soon. Right now we discuss the rules and the other details of this competition.

Have a good time playing Massive Assault Network 2!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:54 am 
Sea Wolf

Thanks for the reply - and glad to hear the game is still growing.

I think the time zone does make a difference. But I also had less games than usual - and with players that were not as regular as others - I started 5 more games with faster players and am now keeping busy.

As for the rules of the next comp - is this an internal discussion - or will you be asking for input from the players (I know that not all players agree with each other - but every now and then we do have some good idead :).

Anyway - i am looking forward to an early christmas present for all keen players (the announcement of the new tournament)

Again - thanks for the updates - keep them coming.