Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Fan Site
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm 
Sea Wolf

Hello all!
Our fansite http://man2club.com have plans to open a blogosphere of MAN2 community!
Is anybody who want to assign to here immediately? If yes, I will create account manually when blogs will work.
At first we will not have of automatic registration. So, I'm waiting for orders :)

Post subject: Re: Fan Site
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm 
Conscript

HI Goo, thanks for your creation a fan site like that. Can you give more information about this site so that we could participate?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 am 
Sea Wolf

I describe what I want to do in this site:

- news and reportages - in present time we dont have own reporters, so we public reportages of players who write in official forum (Le_Roy, sapsan, alex and other)

- tournament tables (active and archived)

- statistics about games of players - it is general part of site, this statistic will contains detail information about all games. Data will be synchronized with MAN2 servers by interface prepared by Jedi_Knight. Users will can to filter these data to obtain fight statistic between selected players: number of wins, defeats, draws. Also you will can filter these data by maps and by sides (pl or fnu). And some other statistic data.

- blogosphere - in this part of site every registered player can post everything that he wants and get comments on these posts from others players. Players blog will imagine the private headquarters of one player or whole team; and it can contains statistic information about players fights that will be loaded into blog automatically.

We invite to collaboration everyone (reporters, programmers, sponsors, etc.) who have interest and wish.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:19 pm 
Sea Wolf

I have created the utility to notify about new turns, welcome to try it http://man2club.com/base.php?p=104

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 am 
Sea Wolf

I'm sorry, demo version was shared instead of final release. Please download again the final version of MAN2 Monitor http://www.man2club.com/m2m/M2MDownload.php