Massive Assault Official Forum
   
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New gamer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:43 am 
Offline
Conscript

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:22 am
Posts: 12
Karma: 0
I just downloaded the game and am questioning 2 things, one, does anyone else have the problem of the game crashing during almost every games, and what does the subscription grant you? i'm not gonna pay 40$ for 19 maps then have to buy this game when it comes out on retail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New gamer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:15 am 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 68
Karma: 0
RickJames wrote:
I just downloaded the game and am questioning 2 things, one, does anyone else have the problem of the game crashing during almost every games, and what does the subscription grant you? i'm not gonna pay 40$ for 19 maps then have to buy this game when it comes out on retail.


I believe you pay the retail too when you pay up now. Or else it would be silly. They are just letting you buy it early on i think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:28 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 425
Karma: 10

Location: Michigan
the 40 is all you pay. it is for lifetime membership. Yes, my games seems to also crash, but only after i have spent a few hours playing them


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:48 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:06 am
Posts: 1338
Karma: 1

Location: USA
Hmm, never have any crashes whatsoever.

And yeah, the 40 is lifetime membership, that is all you will ever have to play for MAN2. It is an online distribution method, so there is no box to buy... you only can download it for free over the internet.

_________________
Founder of The New World Order, and moderator for the Andromeda Clan War.

NWO website:
http://www.freewebs.com/massiveassault-nwo/index.htm

Clan War website:
http://www.massiveassault.com/clans/nwo/ClanWar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:40 pm 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:26 pm
Posts: 821
Karma: 0
I have had some crashes, but in the game directory you'll find a tool called bug_report.exe. Just run that and fire off a report to the developers to help them fix the problem, this is still a beta product after all.

As far as I know the pricing scheme isn't set to change, so buying life time membership now will last you forever.

_________________
"Massive Assault is a game for those, who like to think. In this game random factor exists without doubt, but it doesn't play a decisive role." - Tiger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:41 pm 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 68
Karma: 0
Quitch wrote:
I have had some crashes, but in the game directory you'll find a tool called bug_report.exe. Just run that and fire off a report to the developers to help them fix the problem, this is still a beta product after all.

As far as I know the pricing scheme isn't set to change, so buying life time membership now will last you forever.


Yeah, so must help them as much as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:18 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:45 am
Posts: 282
Karma: 0
Quitch wrote:
As far as I know the pricing scheme isn't set to change, so buying life time membership now will last you forever.


Or at least until MAN3 :D

_________________
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:57 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:26 pm
Posts: 821
Karma: 0
Yep, but there was nothing to tempt me into buying MAN or Domination, so I think I'll survive until they release a version with some real changes.

_________________
"Massive Assault is a game for those, who like to think. In this game random factor exists without doubt, but it doesn't play a decisive role." - Tiger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:14 pm 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 68
Karma: 0
Quitch wrote:
Yep, but there was nothing to tempt me into buying MAN or Domination, so I think I'll survive until they release a version with some real changes.


Then lets hope you find something worthy to grab your wallet this time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:24 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:26 pm
Posts: 821
Karma: 0
I've already bought MAN2. There's enough here, and finally a one off fee, to make it worth my while.

_________________
"Massive Assault is a game for those, who like to think. In this game random factor exists without doubt, but it doesn't play a decisive role." - Tiger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:57 am 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 68
Karma: 0
Quitch wrote:
I've already bought MAN2. There's enough here, and finally a one off fee, to make it worth my while.


Good for you, i bought it the same day i tried it. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y