Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Was being Helped by Jedi, game crashed, can not finish now
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:25 pm 
Conscript

Hello, my org. problem was a escalation of problems after a few weeks in my full membership with MAN2.

I had 2.0.255

Ok, so first my games started to make errors, that is, they broke. Then the game got laggy and even more laggy. So bad with lag in fact, that one time I clicked twice to end phase because it was not responding, and thus did not deploy, allowing the human player to cross over my land, and contest something I could not defend due to the placement of my forces. It terminated a already difficult battle.

Then It prevented me on PL side to create rocket launchers for any unit set.

Then when I would observe people, their games would break.

Jedi was nice enough to give me a link, I downloaded 2.0.259, and replaced the scripts, and what I thought was the exe.

Well when I tried starting up the exe, it said error decoding ogg or something. I have screenshot/s for anyone who wants them. Anyways, then I started man2, and it was still the same version, but the rocket launcher was now there. Jedi informed me I had to change the exe otherwise the helis would fly away.

I finally found out what the source file for my exe was, and it was the very same thing I replaced in program files. SO I re-extracted, and replaced the file.

Now when I start up, the wargaming loads, but when I get to what should be the loading screen, its black, and never loads. In fact, I can not even ctrl+alt+del. It completely crashes my computer, and I have to manually turn off and reboot. It will not even respond on the one touch standby power button. Its a full on crash.

Please help, now I can not even play the game or get any more help from Jedi. I feel very bad for him, because he is waiting for me. :( Sorry bro, guess I should have taken that email suggestion of yours. :/

Peace!

-Chiv