|Tip: How to create several registered profiles on single PC
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Nick_WN [ Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:42 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Tip: How to create several registered profiles on single PC|
Sometimes it happens that you share one PC with other family members and they also play MAN2. So after you purchased 2nd or 3rd activation code and would like to create new registered profile please follow these steps:
1. Make sure to move all the files from 'save' folder into another directory, which differs from where you have MAN2 installed.
2. Write down activation code somewhere on paper, as you will need it later to enter in MAN2.
3. Run MAN2 - you see no profiles and 'Create Profile' button appears.
Now you are able to create any new profile you like.
4. After you created profile, go to 'My Profile' section and enter activation code there. So your profile will get registered status with lifetime membership.
5. Exit Man2 and move all the files from step1 back to 'save' folder.
Upon the next launch of MAN2, you will see all the profiles.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group