Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:06 am 
Conscript

i finally had time to download the game and play it... being an rts player it seems a little slow but still is very interesting, it is more like a complex chess game.

anyways, sorry to be picky but i used to be in quality control for a large company. when you place units on the map, at the end of a turn a message appears at the bottom of the screen in yellow notifing the player they can "spend resources leter" obviously it means later, but should be a simple little thing to fix.

the second thing i have noticited after playing for one night (about 4-5 hours) is unit identification. i believe this was brought up in an earlier thread also. would it be difficult to display the hit point numbers above the enemy units in a different color from the numbers above the friendly units? several times i realized that a unit was not mine and had to sit back and undo 10-15 moves to correct my mistake, better identification seems like it would speed the game along a little bit.

although i cant beat the very hard ai senerio yet (but i think i know what has to be done to win, just havent gotten the correct combo yet), but the deathmatch ai is easy on the all land map... so i hope to get some online games soon with you guys... gl and hf all

--bellkev

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]