Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:35 am 
Conscript

Do you think it is possible to take a look at this? When I'm asked to select highlighted countries for disclosure, etc, it's pretty hard to see them on the tiny minimap.

Perhaps you can highlight the whole country instead of the capital? Might make it easier to see on the minimap... Just a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:06 am 
Sea Wolf

yeah i know the feeling i have to look for like five mins to find a country to disclose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:01 am 
Conscript

Also, sort of on the same topic, what about when the game asks that you create guerilla units to defend a country that it actually stops and lets you pick units for that country before it shows the next country? Do you follow what I mean?

Also, on another note, I ran into a problem with the chat in my current human multiplayer game. It crashed when I tried to send the message. I'll see if I can reproduce it and submit the exact steps that caused it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:53 am 
Developer

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD class="servtext">Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD class="servtextnormal"><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-12-26 00:01, ShoHashi wrote:
Also, sort of on the same topic, what about when the game asks that you create guerilla units to defend a country that it actually stops and lets you pick units for that country before it shows the next country? Do you follow what I mean?

Also, on another note, I ran into a problem with the chat in my current human multiplayer game. It crashed when I tried to send the message. I'll see if I can reproduce it and submit the exact steps that caused it.
</BLOCKQUOTE></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->

To remove units list just press the mouse right button.

As for message crash, you're right I would not recommend using this feature till a new patch release (the latter is expected soon).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:26 am 
Conscript

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD class="servtext">Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD class="servtextnormal"><BLOCKQUOTE>To remove units list just press the mouse right button.</BLOCKQUOTE></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->

No, no...you do not understand what I said. I don't have a problem getting rid of the units list. What I mean is when the turn comes to place guerilla units in countries that have been invaded, it would be nice if the game would stop at each country to allow you to select units for that country. Only after that, it would then move on to the next invaded country if any more exist.

This would save a lot of time moving around the map trying to find those countries and make it easier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:45 am 
Developer

We plan to imporve small navigation map in a few days. The Map will show guerilla, countries do disclose, countries to revenue, and will allow to scroll to this country by one click.
Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:15 am 
Conscript

Anxiously awaiting this, Vadim! If I can redownload the test... :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]