Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:08 pm 
Tough Nut

22. Allow players to recall full info on any player in the game much more easily. Currently, the only way I know to see complete information on a potential opponent (including win-loss-draw record) is to go to the Personal Challenges tab, find and select that player, and then click the "Info" button. I would like to see this functionality added to the Chat tab, so that I could recall a player's full info merely by mousing over or right-clicking the player's name. I would also like this information available when browsing the list of open challenges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:34 am 
Sea Wolf

with regards to point 20, i think if you click on the hex tab in the top menue the hexs will stay on the map untill you deactivate that tab

Post subject: some small improvements
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:02 am 
Tough Nut

An idea for the game:
i think a good idea would be to implemente a Battle Diary. When you play many games sometimes you forgot your strategy and have to planing all the battle each time you receive a new turn. When I play against strong oponents I use to have a paper or notebook where I write my ideas for the next turns. Could be easy to implement a small editor window, acesible within the game where you can write your ideas. Is like a basic battle planner. Is only necesary this small text editor and a text file per game.
If ypu add some improvements to this windows, like several levels of transparency and diferent sizes much better.

Also I dont understand why the full map screen only appears for a few seconds. Is a good tool to plan a battle so is better if you decide when to return to the normal view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:32 am 
Levy

Option to continue fighting the AI beyond the technical victory point. Sometimes, after long and hard battles, I just want to utterly and completely crush them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:14 am 
Levy

I have frequent troubles with the 'shift function' that is supposed to show which enemy units can fire on one of my own...

I understand that it is difficult to show this when transports come into the equation but that isn't even my problem. I frequently encounter the situation where all my units are shown to be safe and in the next turn they get hit anyway. I think it has something to do with the wrecks of destroyed enemies.

EDIT: what I meant to say: some improved version of this feature would be nice. Or a feature that shows how far an enemy unit can move if all other units were gone.