Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: The King of Beotorum
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:06 am 
Sea Wolf

And finally! Happenned!!! The “Beotorum King” tournament registration is opened!
I can’t be aside! Beothorum is my sweet home! I will take place in this epochal event interpretation and I want it!
Five of us signed up during pair of hours. And uncrowned (for the present) Beotorum king – marshal veta – was registed the first!
Ladies and Gentlemen! All – to Beotorum! It’s one of the most popular games! Cool company! Everybody plays!!! Weak and strong, abstainers and ulcer patients, Australians and Somalis, old men and teenagers!
I am listening to the tournament pulse rate!
Your most humble servant - self-constituted …hmm…hmm.. special correspondent An Alert Eye Sapsan.
P.S. This post was written in russian on the 28 of March.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:13 am 
Sea Wolf

I asked marshal veta who is tournament’s obvious favourite to share with us his first impressions:
- Long-expected tournament, especially for you…and what are your feelings?
- Very pleasant impressions…and according to our chat Beotorum is loved not only by me:)
- How do you think – what tournament members there will be?
- I think – not less than 50…
- Agree with you, I think that this tournament will be mass. How could you estimate you chances?
- I will not get victory, because I will be lost my main weapon :) - 5 minutes for action!!! :) - but I will make other players to be nervous :)
The end now… but we will return to this conversation with the high respectred Master.
All – to Beotorum! Supertournament! Once in season! If you pass, you will never forgive to yourself! Three hours have been passed already since registration, and only 7 persons have been registed!
What a map!!! Boiled buckwheat needs no bush! You have an opportunity to fight with the best players of this universe at the best map!
All – to Beotorum!!!
P.S. This post was written in russian on the 28 of March.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 am 
Sea Wolf

The registration is going dull… During first day 27 players registrated only, during 2 days – 38 and nowadays – just 40. However I am happy that some of “heavyweights” have appeared…
Here, in chat, the question was: are everybody taken or are there some limitations?
Mine God, of course, everybody, EVERYBODY, who is lame and blind, fat and slim, those who still can’t play and those who forgot already how to play; for those who drink beer, cognac…and even if he drinks nothing – he will be taken too! Did you registrate to Beotorum?! What are you waiting for? There are only more than two weeks up to tournament beginning!
All – to Beotorum!!!
P.S. This post was written in russian on the 30 of March.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 pm 
Sea Wolf

Hate to be the one to break this to you but Beotorum is not the favorite map of many players --much too small--and playing the chess clock is even less well liked :wink:

Post subject: Re: The King of Beotorum
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm 
Developer

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]